A keyboard is a primary input device used with a computer, having a specific arrangement of buttons or keys, to act as mechanical levers or electronic switches.
These days, most modern desktop computer keyboards connect to a PC using either USB or Bluetooth for wireless communication.
Do note that a computer keyboard has plenty of functions besides typing. It can be used for interacting with programs, entering commands in a command line, or performing tasks via keyboard shortcuts.
Useful tips to solve keyboard issues
- Keyboard typing wrong letters / characters [Full Fix]
- How do I fix my keyboard @ key if it’s not working?
- Keyboard is typing numbers instead of letters
- Why is my keyboard typing backwards in Windows 10?[Easy Fix]
- ESC key not working in Windows 10 [BEST SOLUTIONS]
Are you working from home or running all day long from one client to another? In both cases, you’ll find our Keyboard Troubleshooting section useful.