Conan Exiles recently received an important update patching a series of annoying Steam and server connection issues. This update comes at the right moment as many players complained they couldn’t connect to servers soon after the game was officially launched.
To benefit from the latest bug fixes, don’t forget to restart your clients and Community Servers to make sure they are up to date.
You will notice that the official servers that previously had a capacity of 70 players have now been reduced to 40 players. This is a temporary solution to ensure a better play experience for you while we work on resolving the underlying issues. We expect to increase the player capacity as soon as those issues are resolved. This patch has also introduced other fixes that should alleviate some of the lag issues.
Most Conan Exiles server issues have been fixed
Here are the server connection issues fixed by the latest Conan Exiles patch:
- Fixed an issue that was causing disconnects when joining servers in certain cases
- Fix for Steam Connect: You should now be able to join a server when the client is running from the Steam server list and not just the clients
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes lead to server stalls
- Servers are now sorted by number of players on server
- The server selection menu should now be fixed, showing you all servers and without delay
Other fixes and improvements include:
- Voice chat has been disabled during character creation
- Loot bags will now despawn correctly
- Fists, Repair Hammer, and low-level weapons can no longer damage buildings
- Issues with people dying from hunger after respawn should be fixed
However, there are also players who report that they can no longer connect to Conan Exiles servers after installing the latest patch.
Friend of me can’t connect anymore after this patch…he is getting kicked out of the server every time.
Have you installed the latest Conan Exiles update? Are you still experiencing server disconnections?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: