Corsair’s New Gaming Mouse for Windows is Lightweight and Has 8 Programmable Buttons
If you are Windows user looking to enhance your gaming experience, then you need to give it a try to the newest gaming mice from Corsair. Called the Gaming Sabre RGB Mice, they come with some nice features and options worth taking into account.
Corsair Gaming has announced the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB gaming mice, which will be available with optical and laser sensors. The new mice feature an ergonomic shape and a really light chassis for extended gaming sessions.
The Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Mice comes with the advanced CUE software which allows to gamers fine-tune performance characteristics such as DPI, acceleration, and smoothing. There is also four-zone illumination with up to 16.8 million customizable colors. Jason Christian, Product Manager for gaming peripherals at Corsair Gaming, said the following
“As a competitive Counter-Strike GO player, I need an agile and accurate mouse to allow me to get consistent head shots with minimal effort and maximum efficienc. To this end, I designed the Sabre RGB mice from the ground up to be lean and ultralight with the same level of precision of our M65 and M45 mice.”
Here are the main tech specs of the device:
- ergonomic, featherweight sub-100 gram body
- four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting
- CUE software offering advanced, personalized performance and color customization
- o 6400 DPI optical sensor with multi-color smooth, accurate tracking or o 8200 DPI laser sensor with ultra-precise tracking on nearly any surface
- Eight easy-access programmable buttons
- High-reliability switches rated for 20 million clicks
- Braided 1.8 meter easy-flex cable
The Sabre RGB Laser Mice will sell for $69.99 while the Sabre RGB Optical Mouse will sell for $59.99.
In the past, if you wanted to construct a steel structure,you first needed to manually create a construction plan and draw hundreds of sketches on […]
Around the middle of this year, a firmware update for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 devices was released. Quickly afterwards, reports started coming in of display […]