Croc’s World 2 Game Now Available on Windows Phone, Windows 8.1
Croc’s World, the popular game, has now got a sequel: Croc’s World 2. If you like jump and run games, then Croc’s World 2 is a good choice to test your skills.
If you’re that kind of person who likes to have some fun while commuting to work by playing an interesting game, then you should try out Croc’s World 2. You won’t get bored, you’ve got 60 incredible levels and many enemies to outsmart plus four evil endbosses to beat! So, when you think that was easy, bang, an evilboss appears and ruins your dreams.
You have four different themes to choose from, all benefiting from really nice graphics. Basically, here’s what you have to do:
- Use your skills and agility to jump and run through the levels and dodge all enemies that are out there, ready to get you;
- Don’t forget to collect helmets because they will help you to crush stoneblocks;
- You can also collect stonebags to throw stones;
- Collect the special stonebag that allows you to throw auto-homing stones;
- Collect special items like “Fast shoes” (that help you to run faster), “Firehelmet” (allowing you to walk through fire) or “Shield” (you become invincible for 10 seconds);
- Collect 100 diamonds and you´ll get an extra life;
- Use the cursor keys or the ‘a’, ‘w’, ‘d’ keys to move
- Use the space key to shoot.
There is no particular system requirements, the game works on all devices, and it only needs 26.1 MB to install. You can download Croc’s World 2 for free from here.
One of the issues that affect the otherwise awesome HP Connection Manager utility is the HP connection manager fatal error problem. The program, created to […]
Do you know that Windows 7‘s official support ends in a year’s time? I bet you don’t! By January 2020, if your system still runs […]