DailyMail app for Windows 10 gets a new makeover and style
The DailyMail app for Windows 10 has received a new design and a few fixes in a fresh update. Released in early January 2016, the app provides all of the DailyMail’s online content, including its sensational coverage of celebrity and entertainment news.
While the DailyMail app for Windows 10 has been around for quite a while, it lacked the style that should match its theme up until now. The redesigned app gets a fresh breath of air in terms of color. Here is what the app’s description on the Microsoft Store says:
The Daily Mail Online app gives you everything you’ve come to expect and love from the world’s largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone — accessible even when you’re offline. Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top channels: News, Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
The app’s features include:
- Over 10 Channels of must-read articles and photos – that’s over 800+ original stories every day!
- Offline Mode: Pre-load stories to access when you’re offline or without reception – great for commutes!
- Location: Channel layout automatically changes for US, UK, Australia / Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
- Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user’s comments that you like or dislike.
- Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or Always).
- Read Later: Save Articles for reading later – always available copy no matter where you are!
If you want to give it a shot, download the app now from the Microsoft Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Daily Mail’s Windows 10 app gets Continuum support with latest update
- 5 best Windows 10 news apps
- Best RSS Readers apps for Windows 10 to feed your news hunger
There is often this rather frustrating error you might be faced with when trying to log in to a Virtual Private Network – that of […]
Hockey is a really interesting and demanding game. This term may refer to two different games: field hockey or ice hockey. The game has constantly evolved, […]
There are many ways a business can market itself online, and in this day and age having an online presence for your business is critical. […]