Data Privacy Advisor is making complex data privacy law easier to grasp
All businesses know that data privacy is one of the most important subjects these days. There are a lot of laws and regulations regarding the collection, use, storage and transfer of individual personal data. More and more businesses are developed online, and they’re obviously engaging in these activities easier than ever.
There’s new data privacy law every day and companies really have to know the regulatory risks and their responsibilities because the consequences for non-compliance can be very severe.
Thomson Reuters makes things more accessible with Data Privacy Advisor
Thomson Reuters recently launched its Data Privacy Advisor created by data privacy professionals. The company worked with a team of specialists in order to create a product targeted at people who handle data privacy issues daily. The result is an incredible global product that is able to navigate the complicated data privacy laws seamlessly.
Data Privacy Advisor’s best features
Data Privacy Advisor packs a bunch of amazing and useful features and functionalities.
- The Top News and Expert Analysis widget offers users four of the top data privacy news articles daily.
- You can save annotations in the text, and you can also share it with your colleagues.
- There’s also the More News Tab that has you covered with even more reliable information.
- You can run searches through over 850 law firms and journalistic data privacy blogs to find useful information as well.
- The Top Data Privacy Documents widget places the most important documents at your fingertips.
- Data Privacy Advisor covers almost 80 countries, and the number is rising.
- All the relevant content that is available for a specific location in a given jurisdiction is gathered in a single place, and it’s translated into English.
- There’s also a dedicated Practical Law widget that helps you find all the resources including checklists, toolkits, templates, standard documents, and clauses.
- The content is continuously updated to show you the latest laws.
- There is also a great feature called Ask Watson a Question, and the AI is getting smarter as more people use it over time.
Data Privacy Advisor is a standalone product that was designed as a global tool to provide all the necessary content and functionality that you need regarding business laws.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Best Privacy Protection Software for Windows 10
- Skype adds encrypted conversations to enhance your privacy
- The best secure chat software to protect your privacy online
Update Orchestrator Service is an essential feature for Windows updates. However, many people encountered a major issue with the service. Users reported high CPU usage […]
In order to design every aspect of a great looking bag or backpack, you will need to be able to design shapes (2D panels). These […]