DDC/CI is the abbreviation for Display Data Channel/Command Interface, and it refers to the communication protocols between the computer and the monitor.
It is basically a collection of protocols that facilitate the transmission of information between the computer display and its adapter.
For instance, DDC allows users to see features of the display and even change them, such as brightness, contrast, and color palette directly from their computer.
Quick tips about DDC/CI and display issues
- FIX: Display not working after Windows 10 update
- FIX: Windows 10 brightness slider missing
- How to turn DDC/CI: on or off [Gaming guide]
- There was a problem connecting to the wireless display
- How to Adjust Brightness, Screen Color, Contrast, and Gamma on PC?
For any other errors with your computer display device, don’t hesitate to visit our dedicated Monitors section.