The Deck Out Your Dorm Sweepstakes is your chance to win pricey Microsoft gadgets
There are many people in the world who dream of getting their hands on one of Microsoft’s gadgets but can’t because they’re too expensive. Obviously, free products are better than discounted ones and from time to time, Microsoft doesn’t mind giving away a few.
So, if you’re one of the people who want a new PC, console, smartwatch or other cool gadget (and let’s face it, that’s pretty much everyone), check out the new Deck Out Your Dorm Sweepstakes Microsoft just announced.
This contest is unfortunately only available for college students but if you win, you’ll enjoy prizes worth over $4,000!
What can you win?
- Surface Book with a Surface dock
- Xbox One Elite console
- 3 Xbox Elite controllers
- An entire year of free Office 365
- Microsoft Band smartwatch
- Wireless speaker
- One year of Xbox Live Gold Membership for free
- 12 month Groove Music Pass
- 12 month EA Access
- $100 Windows Store Gift Card for buying games or movies
In order to enter this contest, all you need to do is join Bing Rewards and hope you’ll be the winner.
Earning credits is easy. Search with Bing on your PC or mobile device, try new features, and take advantage of exclusive offers to see your credits start adding up. Status upgrades allow you to earn even faster. All you have to do is stay signed in and keep searching with Bing.
Between all prizes, the Surface Book 2-in-1 PC is the most expensive, costing from $1,349 to $3,199, although Microsoft hasn’t specified which hardware configuration is given away. Also, the Surface Dock that’s offered alongside the Surface Book costs $199.99.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Get a free game, controller, and $50 credit with Xbox Bundles starting at $279
- Minecraft Battle mini-game now available on consoles
- Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 June driver updates improve system stability
A large number of VMware users have reported encountering the following error message: Not enough physical memory is available to power this virtual machine with […]