Deezer is a web-based music streaming service with millions of users from all over the world. And, nautrally, many of them are using a Windows device. Now the app has been given a fresh update on the Windows Store, and it is still available as a free download.
The official Deezer app for Windows has been recently updated with a fresh version, which, however, hasn’t been explained in the changelog. But, by looking at some feedbacks left by Windows users, it seems that the app is now loading faster. A previous update made the following change – brought Discovery accounts which are now ad-supported. Here’s how the description of the app sounds like:
Listen, discover, and take your music anywhere. Download the app. You’ll automatically get 15 days of Premium+ for free! With Deezer you enjoy:
– 30 million tracks, with all your favourite artists and songs.
– Music recommendations from our Deezer Editors.
– Unlimited radio channels playing your favourite artists and genres.
– Your library, built up over time with all your discoveries.
– No ads, no interruptions. Give music the attention it deserves.
– Access your music even when you’re offline by syncing albums and playlists to your device.
If you have observed any other changes, do leave your comment below and let us know what you have observed. The app is available in quite a lot of languages and will work on touch and desktop Windows devices.