Destiny is an online-only first-person shooter published by Activision and developed by Bungie. The game was released back in September 2014 for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One—much to the disappointment of PC players.
In Destiny, player team up to do missions and raids in order to score high-end loot, while the game’s PvP system pits player on player. While it is not open PVP world like the Dark Zones in The Division, it is still pretty good.
Going forward, a new DLC named Rise of Iron will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 20, 2016. Unfortunately, this DLC will most likely not be released for older generation consoles (Sorry Xbox 360 and PS3 owners!) as Bungie didn’t mention them in the DLC’s description.
What’s new in Destiny: Rise of Iron?
– New quests and a campaign
– New gear and armor
– New weapons
– New raid
– Maximum level will be increased
– New strikes
– New Crucible Mode and Maps
– New Enemy Faction and Bosses
– New Social Space and Plaguelands Zone.
More news about this upcoming DLC will be announced by Bungie today. We will keep you updated once we’ll find out more information.
What are your thoughts about the Rise of Iron DLC that will be released for Destiny this fall? Will you purchase it once it’s released?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Leaked Destiny poster reveals name of new expansion
- Doom and Destiny Windows 8, 10 Game now Available
- Rugby Challenge 3 now available on Xbox One