Rise of Iron on Xbox One: Here’s what you need to know
Destiny: Rise of Iron is the title of the next expansion in the Destiny universe. Destiny fans will be able to get their hands on this DLC come September 20 and enter Plaguelands, its new game zone. Rise of Iron also features new weapons, new armor, a new cooperative three-player Strike, a new mode and maps for the Crucible competitive multiplayer, and an all new six-player cooperative game mode called Raid.
The expansion’s official game description hasn’t revealed everything about this extension in order to preserve the element of surprise for gamers. However, a Destiny fan gathered all the information available about this extension from various sources and posted it on Reddit.
Here’s what you need to know about the upcoming Rise of Iron extension:
- Rise of Iron has a $30 price tag.
- Destiny: The Collection is a $59.99 bundle which includes Destiny and every DLC released so far.
- New missions, quests, gear and Raid will be available.
- Level Increase: The current 335 cap will increase to 385 in Normal Mode Raids and to 400 in Hard Mode Raids.
- A new Strike called The Wretched Eye will be available.
- The Devil’s Lair and the Summoning Pits have been revamped.
- A new Social Space has been added.
- The new Crucible Mode called Supremacy will wipe out any trace of mercy left in you. Kill as many guardians as possible, grab their chests and earn more points. Supremacy will feature 6v6 and 3v3 as well as Rumble Supremacy.
- Private Matches allow gamers to set up their own Crucible matches using the modes, maps, time limits and Light Levels they want. This is a great mode to play with your friends.
- Ornaments and record books will have their own separate inventory slot.
- Be very careful because there will be plenty of Poisoned Chests in the Plaguelands.
There are a series of features that won’t be available for Xbox One players when the Rise of Iron expansion is launched. These features include a PvP map called Icarus and an exclusive quest called “Show of Strength” which allows you to obtain an exclusive ship called Timeless Tereshkova. This content will be available on the Xbox One in the fall of 2017.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Streaming Xbox One games to Windows 10 phones is now possible
- Uno game from Ubisoft can be played on Xbox One
- Xbox One warns you of excessive gameplay