Deus Ex: Mankind Divided available now for pre-order on Xbox One
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for the Xbox One is available right now to pre-order and for pre-download. This is interesting considering the game won’t be playable until August 23, 2016. However, this shouldn’t be much of an issue seeing as the developer is planning to give away Deus Ex: Human Revolution and its Missing Link DLC free of charge for a limited time.
This deal is only available to those who pre-ordered the game, a move probably designed to keep players busy by getting accustomed to the story before the newest installment comes out. Seeing as Human Revolution was never released for current generation consoles, the game will be available on the Xbox One by means of backwards compatibility.
According to Major Nelson, codes will be delivered to players within 7 to 10 days after the game is purchased.
Before pre-ordering, bear mind there are two versions of this game: the Standard version and the Deluxe version:
- The Digital Standard Edition bundle ($59.99) includes the game and the “Desperate Measures” DLC
- The Digital Deluxe Edition bundle ($89.99) includes the game as well as the “Desperate Measures” DLC and the game’s season pass.
Three weeks ago, publisher of the game Square Enix and developer Eidos Montreal revealed a long and impressive gameplay trailer that got many excited for the title. If you haven’t seen it yet, check out the description and the trailer below:
In 2029, mechanically augmented humans have been deemed outcasts and segregated from the rest of society. Adam Jensen, an experienced covert agent, must take advantage of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, and choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Syberia 3 gets December 1 release date on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs, two characters already revealed
- 88 Heroes coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One in August, watch the trailer now
- The very first NASCAR game for Xbox One will be released September 13
- Project CARS: Game of the Year Edition Debuts on Xbox One, brings new content
A large number of VMware users have reported encountering the following error message: Not enough physical memory is available to power this virtual machine with […]
Some users have reported that they are having problems when trying to log in their Uplay client. Apparently, they receive an error message that looks […]