Dovetail Games Euro Fishing comes to the Xbox One turning you into a real fisherman
If you’ve been thinking about taking fishing as a hobby, but somehow you found all kind of reasons not to go all the way, you could try out Dovetail Games Euro Fishing. This game lets you fish by yourself so that you can polish your fishing skills, but you can also compete against you friends and show them who the real fisherman is.
This game takes you to Europe’s most famous lakes, where you can train to become the best fisherman from the comfort of your home. Grab your rod and line, and don’t be disappointed if you don’t catch any fish after the first hour of fishing. You know what they say: good things happen to those who wait. Use this time to refine your technique to become a top angler.
This game can be played by both beginners or angling pros. Euro Fishing accurately replicates the feeling of actual fishing using unique physics-based casting and reeling system. If you’re a newbie, start by learning the basics of casting with in-game tutorials. If you’re already a pro, go straight to one of the five European locations available, and throw the bait. Each location has specific challenges.
Euro Fishing uses advanced AI and customisable environment effects, and fish respond to water temperature, time of day, weather conditions and baits as they do in real life.
Other features include:
- Intelligent Fish AI: the fish are rather intelligent, as you will see, it’s a battle of wits.
- Competition and Tournaments: you can challenge your friends in a multiplayer tournament and compare catches in real time, or compete in tournaments.
- Stunning Locations: five unique European venues await every fisherman, including real venues such as Digger Lakes and the famous St John’s Lake at Linear Fisheries, all recreated in detail.
- Dynamic Weather and Time of Day Set: these two influence fish behavior.
- Tackle Box: select the right angling equipment for the best chance of landing the big catch; choose from a wide range of rods, reels, rigs and bait items.
- Cutting Edge Technology: the game uses the latest Unreal Engine 4 graphics technology, making Euro Fishing look and feel as close to the real thing as possible.
Ready? Cast your fishing rod!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft offering free Xbox One games in June
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One open beta begins June 13
- Forza Racing Championship 2016 comes to Xbox One this year
- Xbox One Slim to be announced at E3 2016?
Users reported on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 sometimes causes loss of Wi-Fi connectivity. For example, one user indicated that this problem may appear on […]
Have you ever tried using MS Works on Windows 10? It might be harder than you think. Even though Works has been discontinued by Microsoft, […]