Disqus is a blog comment hosting service for online communities and websites. Disqus is using a networked platform which includes various features such as: user profiles, social networking, social integration, analytics, email notifications, mobile commenting, spam and moderation tools. It is good to know that Disqus was founded back in 2007 and it has already been featured in many publications such as: IGN, The Daily Telegraph and CNN.
It is good to know that Disqus was firstly been released for Windows Phone and after that the platform has been released for Android and iOS. As you know, the Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile have already been released and many users hoped that the application will also be released for these two platforms.
Well, we have some good news for you, as it seems that a new version of the Disqus application has already been released and it has been rewritten from scratch especially for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
The UWP version of Disqus for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile is not finished yet, which means that currently it is not available for public. However, it seems that the application is already looking quite good and if rumors prove to be right, the public BETA version of the application will make its way sometime soon. Here are a few features that the UWP version of Disqus includes:
- Now written completely for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
- New renovated settings section
- App notifications section rewritten (not yet working)
- Ability to change the theme (light, dark and automatic)
- New entry for blocked users
- Replying to comments is now much more fluid and quick.
What are your thoughts about Disqus? Will you use the UWP version of the application once it will be released?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Disqus to release its own Windows 10 Universal app soon
- Disqus Windows 10 universal app is on the horizon
- Microsoft can revive Windows phones by switching to Android