Microsoft Studios’ new Halo: Spartan Strike game has now become available to download on Windows, Windows Phone, and iOS devices. Here are the main features of the game and a couple of screenshots to see how it looks like.
Halo: Spartan Strike is now available on the Windows Store and for Windows Phone devices, as well, and you can get it for a price of $5.99 in the United States and 5,99 euros in Europe. Microsoft released Halo: Spartan Assault back in 2013 and it’s now releasing another game from the Halo universe. The good news is that the game is available as an universal title for both Windows tablets, computers, laptops and for phones. Here’s how its official description sounds like:
“Halo: Spartan Strike makes you a new Spartan recruit battling evil forces in this touch-based top-down shooter. Be the Spartan and deny your foes the conquest of Earth. Encounter Promethean and Covenant enemies in 30 thrilling missions through jungles and cities as you seek to thwart plans to make Earth their next conquest. It’s time to challenge your enemies. Strike Fast. Be a Spartan!”
Here are the main features of the game, according to the official webpage:
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog jeep, or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against new Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Use all-new Promethean weapons and armor abilities to dominate on the battlefield.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Pick and play through shared progress between Windows 8 devices.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control! Choose between keyboard and mouse, USB Xbox controller, or touch-based virtual joystick.
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (sold separately).
The Windows Store version of game comes with an approximate size of 1,3 gigabytes and the Windows Phone version too isn’t quite small, having a size of 864 megabytes. At the moment, it is available in the following languages – English (United States), German (Germany), French (France), Italian (Italy), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brazil).