Download the Hulu app from Windows Store and get a 2-month trial
Microsoft has a great deal on the Windows Store right now, but it only involves the Hulu app. Should folks download the Hulu app right now, they will get the chance to grab a 2-months subscription for free. Yes, this is double the usual 1-month trial, and only folks who have never subscribed before can take advantage of the offer.
With Hulu, users can watch their favorite TV series and their favorite movies at any time. Furthermore, folks can choose between having limited commercial or no commercial at all. Having no commercial means the user will pay a little extra, but if the contents are solid, then who cares, right?
It should be noted Hulu is available on the desktop, mobile devices, and video game consoles such as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It simply means no matter where folks are located, they will have access to their shows and movies as long as an Internet connection is available.
Features of the Hulu app:
- Search and play your favorite shows using Cortana voice search both before entering the app and in it.
- Receive Live Tile updates on the hottest shows.
- Resume watching from where you left off on your supported devices.
- Add your favorite videos to your queue for instant access.
- Search for content across episodes, clips, and movies.
- Watch over WiFi, 3G, and 4G.
Bear in mind the 2-month subscription trial only lasts until July 18, 2016. Act ow before the offer goes away because we’re almost sure it won’t return for a long time. Furthermore, the cost of plans begin at $7.99, and to have SHOWTIME as part of the package, that will be an additional $8.99.
Download the Hulu app from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Style Jukebox is an amazing cloud music streaming service for Windows PCs and phones
- Xbox One game streaming soon possible on Windows 10 Mobile?
- Funimation Releases its Windows 10 App and a New Anime Streaming Service
Many Mordhau players reported that they can no longer populate the server browser list. Mordhau was quick to respond to the issue and recommended some […]