MusicBee, the music management app makes its way to the Windows Store
MusicBee is a powerful music management app that was created by Steven Mayall, and it just made its way into the Windows Store via Project Centennial.
With MusicBee it will be much easier to manage, find, and play music files on your system.
The app features auto-tagging to clean up your music library, and it allows you to sync your music collection with all the devices that you use including Windows Phone and Android as well.
MusicBee also features support for gapless playback and high-end audio hardware as well. The app comes with more skins.
- You have the ability to fine-tune the sound with the 1-band Equalizer and DSP effects.
- You’re able to use high-end audio cards with WASAPI and ASIO support.
- The app lets you listen to your music without any interruptions with the gapless playback feature.
- You can upmix stereo to 5.1 surround sound, and you can also resample tracks to lower bitrates.
- You will be able to use logarithmic volume scaling.
- You have the ability to normalize volume streaming as well.
- MusicBee app supports a few WinAmp plugins to enhance your music collection.
MusicBee is free, download it from Windows Store
What best is that the app is free of charge and you can get your own copy from the Windows Store right now and start testing it. You can play your music just the way you want from now on, and you can turn your computer into a real music jukebox.
Whether you play your music on an audiophile setup or a laptop, the app is designed with all the necessary features to fulfill all your needs. It is available to download from Microsoft.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Antivirus tool is a necessity since there are many threats that can infect your Windows PC. Although many viruses infect Windows, some malware can be […]
It seems that the annoying boot up issues on AMD computers are here to stay. Microsoft recently pushed three new Windows 10 updates (KB4073291, KB4075199, […]