I know most of our Windows users like having VLC multimedia player around in their system and for a good reason. This platform offers a large amount of accessible multimedia files as well as the DVD’s readings, audio CD’s, VCD’s extensions and many other streaming protocols.
The last and improved version available on the market for free is the 2.0 VLC for our Windows operating systems. One of the best features in this new version is the faster decoding time on multi-core but you will soon see it for yourself.
So let’s take a look at the available features in the VLC Desktop application and what does this new version of VLC has to offer. Also by following this review all the way to the end you will be able to find the link which you can access in order to get started on the installation of VLC Desktop latest version.
Find out more about VLC Desktop 2.0 and download it now:
The video features available in VLC 2.0:
- The VLC app brings us with this new version some new video outputs for the Windows 7, OS/2, Android and last but not least the compatibility with iOS platforms.
- It also has a “shader” support for the OpenGL outputs and also for “colorspace” conversion.
- A high variety of anti-flickering and debanding filters available.
The Audio features available in the latest version of VLC:
- In the audio features VLC includes resamplers for higher quality audio output.
- Karaoke filters and a dynamic range compressor.
- As posted above it has the feature for new audio outputs like iOS, Android and even OS/2.
- Faster processing of the audio outputs that are made by simplifying the audio core of the application is another useful option available in VLC 2.0
The devices and inputs for this application are many in number but I will enumerate just a few that many of our users probably need:
- BluRay discs.
- Support for a SDI capture cards if needed.
- Support for QTKit devices if you have any that you want to use.
The VLC 2.0 version also provides support for MxPEG files, streams as well as a more customizable menu for the Mac OS X operating system. Also a large variety of fixes for HTTP Live streaming, “CDDB”, “UDP/RPT” support and a great improvement in bug fixes on the”MKV” support subject.
So if I got your attention with the available feature in the new version of VLC application you only need to access the link posted below and install the application to try it for yourself.