For the past few months, Microsoft has been testing some of the early builds of Windows 10 Redstone 4 with Windows Insiders.
At first, the company started the testing process of Redstone 4 with Insiders as part of Skip Ahead. After that, Microsoft expanded the availability to include all Windows Insiders after the release of the Fall Creators Update.
Microsoft releases ISO for Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17025
Microsoft just released the ISOs for Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17025. You can use the ISOs to perform a clean install or to check out the progress with Redstone 4 on a virtual machine.
You will not find so many new features in the early Redstone 4 builds, but the company made a few changes along with several improvements to the operating system.
The company added some new Fluent Design changes to the operating system just as expected.
The following images are currently available:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China
You can also find some more downloads available:
- Symbols MSI Insider Preview – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 1) – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 2) – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Language Pack Bundle Insider Preview – Build 17025
- Inbox Apps Bundle Insider Preview – Build 17025
Just to refresh your memory, Redstone 4 is the codename for the next feature update to Windows 10. It is scheduled to arrive to the users sometime next spring.
Since there’s still plenty of time before its launch, there are apparently not a lot of features that can be found in the previews yet. The latest build brought a few changes targeted at Cortana. Before that, the company added Cortana Collections.
You can find and download the new ISOs from Microsoft.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: