Microsoft is finishing the tests for the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update which will probably begin its rollout on April 10. The company hasn’t released any official statement regarding the launch date yet, but it is believed to be this one.
After Windows 10 preview build 17133 reached both the Slow and the Fast rings last week, now it’s finally available for Release Preview Insiders.
Insiders who are part of the Release preview ring are able to get Windows 10 build 17133 which is available as “Feature update for Windows 10 version 1803.”
Download Windows 10 build 17133
Not all Insiders will get their hands on the build immediately because the rollout is a gradual process. But, for impatient Insiders who want to test it as soon as possible, there’s always the possibility to get it manually by heading to Settings – Update & Security – Windows Update. According to Microsoft, full availability is scheduled for April 9.
Windows 10 build 17133 fixes and improvements
Windows 10 build 17133 brings a few fixes which we’ll list below:
- The issue that resulted in some devices that had BitLocker enabled to unexpectedly boot into BitLocker recovery has been resolved.
- The issue where the system was not able to display the proper resolution of the display when there were for or more monitors connected because of the confirmation prompt hanging on the screen when users selected Keep changes has also been fixed as well.
- Microsoft also fixed the problem where clicking on suggested terms when typing in the Microsoft Edge URL bar didn’t work correctly.
These are all the fixes included in this build and Insiders can have a look and test it themselves while waiting for Microsoft’s Windows 10 Spring Creators Update, the latest major update of the operating system in 2018.
Redstone 4 will bring a lot of new and exciting features, enhancements, fixes, and tweaks for Microsoft Edge, Windows Shell, Windows Settings and Cortana.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Install Windows 10 version 1803 RTM to get a glimpse at the SCU
- NET Framework 4.7.2 arrives in April alongside Redstone 4
- Download KB4096309 to fix connectivity issues in Windows 10