Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC patch fixes many Steam bugs
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 recently received two important patches, but the updates are currently available only for the Xbox One. PC fans of the game need to wait a little longer to get their hands on the updates: Until December 20, to be exact.
Bandai Namco informs gamers that the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC patches will be released on Tuesday along with the new DLC update. The company explained that it decided to delay the patches for PCs in order to add a series of fixes for Steam.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC patch comes on December 20
You may have heard that the 1.04 & 1.05 patches were deployed on consoles. These patches will come to STEAM later, at the latest on December 20th with the DLC update. Those patches are delayed for Steam because we will take this opportunity to include fixes for the STEAM version only.
The fact that Bandai Namco will roll out a series of Steam fixes for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is indeed reassuring. The game has been plagued by various issues from the very first day it was released. Some of these issues include screen flickering, audio bugs, and more.
Judging by Bandai Namco’s announcement, with a bit of luck, the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC patch could arrive earlier than December 20. Until then, you can check out the update trailer below:
More specifically, the update will include the following features:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10.
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege. Your task is to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army. You can get one of the 10 new Jersey costumes as a reward.
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha.
The Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC content includes:
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe and Frost
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 2 emotes
- 5 Super Souls
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Final Fantasy XV could come to PC, upvote the petition on Steam
- Windows 10 is ruining Valve’s dream of a widespread SteamOS
- Dead Rising 4 will be available on Steam in March 2017
One of the issues that affect the otherwise awesome HP Connection Manager utility is the HP connection manager fatal error problem. The program, created to […]
Do you know that Windows 7‘s official support ends in a year’s time? I bet you don’t! By January 2020, if your system still runs […]