Drawboard PDF for Windows 10 gets support for Cortana
Drawboard PDF is one of the best Windows PDF applications available to mark, annotate, or read PDFs and while the application isn’t free, we think that it’s worth its $9.99 price tag. Microsoft pre-installed this application on its Surface devices, clearly showing that developers there really enjoy using it. Now, a new beta for Drawboard PDF version 5.0 was released for Windows 10 and features enhanced performance and stability.
Now, a new beta for Drawboard PDF version 5.0 was released for Windows 10 and features enhanced performance and stability. This means that only the Windows 10 version will be updated from now, with support for Windows 8 and 8.1 versions of Drawboard PDF being phased out.
Notably, developers of Drawboard PDF have also removed the auto-save feature in order to prevent file corruption and app lag issues. We think that this feature will be added once again when users inevitably ask for it.
Drawboard PDF 5.0 BETA: New Features
– Windows 10 Drag and Drop Support;
– Drawboard PDF is now a UWP (Universal Windows Platform) Application;
– Added support for Cortana.
Drawboard PDF 5.0 BETA: Improvements
– The memory usage has been improved;
– The User Interface is now more responsive and it will no longer lag;
– Improved disk caching
– The context menu is now located at the bottom of the document in a short option bar;
– A new inking technology has been added in order to ink faster;
– A new radial menu technology has been added;
– The text review tools now support opacity and it will appear as you drag the stylus;
– The following tools have been redesigned: Notes, Signature, Insert Text, Polygon, Arrow and Cloud;
– Accuracy of text selections has been improved.
Drawboard PDF 5.0 BETA: Removed Tools
– Group stroke inking;
– Sounds Notes;
– Arrowhead direction (temporarily removed).
Live streaming is the hottest trend and a powerful streaming software makes the entire process a lot easier. A streaming software primarily helps you with […]
From the tail end of the 20th century, up to about a decade ago, CDs and DVDs constitute the major options for media storage. Today, […]