Dvdshrink is a software company that developed the famous freeware utility for Windows, with the same name.
Their program helped users from all around the world for a long time to backup DVD content from the disc to their PCs without significant efforts.
DVDShrink was also able to create copies of DVDs if used in conjunction with Nero. Additionally, users could reauthor them by shrinking their data or even create compilations from several disk sources.
Quick tips about compact disks and DVDShrink:
- How to backup DVDs with DVDShrink on Windows 10, Windows 8
- How to burn a DVD on Windows 10 the easy way
- How to clone/copy a DVD in Windows 10
- Fix: DVD player says no disc [Sony, Samsung]
- 5 best DVD player software for Windows 10 [Free, Paid]
If you want to discover more details about how to use and solve compact disks issues, don’t hesitate to visit our dedicated DVD section.