Edge Browser comes with a new Password Vault support
Norton Identity Safe password manager extension is now available for Microsoft Edge and you can get it from Windows Store.
How Identity Safe works
Using Identity Safe is going to make it much easier for you to log in to your favorite sites in the safest way from your Microsoft Edge browser. It can securely remember and store your usernames and all your passwords in a Symantec-encrypted Vault.
Here’s what this specific extension is able to do for you:
- Fill and capture Logins
- Supports viewing and searching all your logins
- Inspect login details
- Change Login’s Favorite status
Norton is currently planning on adding support for additional Login item features and also support for other Vault items including Wallet items, Addresses, and Notes in the near future.
Reasons for which you should make Microsoft Edge your default browser
Beside its scaled-back appearance and its lightweight feel, there are more great reasons for which you might want to give Edge a chance.
- Microsoft Edge is faster than Internet Explorer and Chrome.
- Microsoft Edge Reader mode is convenient, if you desire a less distracting reading experience.
- Edge Security features make it very safe.
- Cortana is going to help you a lot.
- Microsoft Edge allows you to easily annotate and share pages
Security is an important feature of a browser and Microsoft made some important changes to the way it approaches this issue. Internet Explorer has become a huge target for malware vendors, virus creators, and hackers and Microsoft Edge is trying hard to stop this from happening. This is the reason for which it’s sandboxed off from the rest of the OS and if something should happen, no one can get access to the rest of the system.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Here’s why the Edge browser is better than ever in the Creators Update
- OneLogin plug-in marches to the Edge browser
- Edge browser gets massive update to load webpages much faster
Firefox has announced that it will start to warn users if they visit any breached sites. This is in an attempt to not only make […]
Oh dear. It’s been a pretty bad month for Microsoft concerning its Windows 10 October 1809 Update release. Microsoft eventually released the update a couple […]
Yesterday, Microsoft released Visual Studio 15.9. With it came the announcement that “developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM […]