Fan of the Edjing Music DJ app? If so, then chances are you might find interest in a new version called Edjing Music DJ Pro. Yes, this version will cost you, but only $4.99 and it’s available right now for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. From what we have seen of the app, it is a great experience for those who are interested in the DJ scene — just don’t expect a completely professional program.
Here’s the list of key features:
- Direct access to all the essential djing features
- Large audio spectrum for optimum beat localizations, making it easier to adjust your songs settings and bpm matching
- Songs bpm directly visible on the mixing interface
- Direct access to your music library in a single click, with all your songs, titles, albums and playlists
- DJ FX organized between structuring sound effects and coloring sound effects for an easy navigation
- Colored identification of sound effects in use within the audio spectrum to find your way around in a single look
- Direct access to your local music files
- Browse all the folders located on your device
- Queue system to prepare your DJ sets in advance
- Low audio latency for accuracy and comfort in mixing
- Perfect beatmatching: DJ sound effects perfectly synchronized with the beat
- New automatic track synchronization with continuous beatmatching resetting between songs
- 2 broadcast channels to mix 2 tracks at once
- Bpm detection and direct visualization
- Ultra-concise scratch
- 4 editable Hot Cue per channel
- 3-band Equalizer and filters available on each channel
- Automix mode
- Color effects to give more depth to your mix such as Super Filter or Delay
- Echo Out to achieve automatic transition exits
- Rhythmic effects synchronized on the beats like Beatgrid, Roll Filter
- Freeze feature to isolate and focus the audio spectrum on a specific song segment and play the freezed beats while automatically matching it on the beatlist and the bpm
- Custom beats thanks to the “Tap BPM” mode: adjust the beats manually as you like using natural sweep and pinch gestures.
- Record your mix in .wav
- Control Edjing with the world’s first wireless crossfader: Mixfader.
The app can be downloaded here from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: