- Elite Dangerous is an awesome space-simulation MMO, where you take command of a spaceship and explore the Milky Way. What makes it even better is co-op mode.
- If you have trouble with the multiplayer version due to lag spikes, high ping, stuttering, and latency, use a reliable Elite Dangerous VPN to fix these issues and improve your gameplay.
- To quickly fix any VPN-related errors, join our VPN Troubleshooting area.
- Bookmark our Gaming VPN Hub if you have connection issues in other games.
An Elite Dangerous VPN is practical for enhancing your connection speed and quality, especially when playing this game with your friends in multiplayer mode.
You become the pilot of a spaceship and discover the Milky Way galaxy, ally yourself with one of three major factions, train your skills, encounter other players, and take down governments. It also has a VR mode, which is spectacular.
Unfortunately, many players stumble upon Elite Dangerous lag spikes when trying to enjoy this game, which can become unbearable. If you’re one of them, you can use a VPN to improve your ping and eliminate lag.
An Elite Dangerous VPN should have speedy servers spread across the world to help boost the quality of your Internet connection when joining online sessions. It also comes in handy for hosting game servers to create private groups for you and your friends.
What are the best Elite Dangerous VPNs to fix lag and ping?
To quickly fix Elite Dangerous laggy server issues, use Private Internet Access (PIA). Designed by Kape Technologies, PIA comes with a huge number of VPN servers: more than 3,300 in 47 countries. It’s great for minimizing jitter during gameplay.
PIA is a splendid Elite Dangerous VPN solution, thanks to its high-speed VPN servers and security features. You can use static and dynamic IP addresses to redirect all network traffic through VPN, secure your browsers with an ad and malware blocker, as well as forward ports.
You can play Elite Dangerous through VPN servers optimized for gaming, as well as fix packet loss using PIA. And, if you ever face VPN technical errors, you can take advantage of PIA’s 24/7 live chat support.
What else you must know about PIA:
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Full transparency, zero logs
- Easy to use
- An ideal gaming VPN for Elite Dangerous
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessReduce Elite Dangerous high ping time with the aid of this excellent gaming VPN.
If you can’t play Elite Dangerous due to severe lag, you can trust CyberGhost VPN to get you out of that difficult situation. It can fix Wi-Fi packet loss, too.
Also a product of Kape Technologies, this VPN has a stunning number of servers ready to refine your Internet connection for gaming: over 6,400 across 89 countries.
CyberGhost is an impressive Elite Dangerous VPN service that can rapidly repair network congestion while securing your Wi-Fi network against hacker attacks. It protects your DNS queries using its proprietary DNS servers.
Difficult scenarios involving Elite Dangerous high latency can be put to rest using CyberGhost VPN. It even supports split tunneling so that you can whitelist or blacklist games to isolate VPN traffic from regular Internet traffic.
What else you must know about CyberGhost VPN:
- 7 simultaneous connections
- No identifying logs, complete privacy
- Servers optimized for gaming
- Works best with Elite Dangerous PS4 lag
- Up to 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
CyberGhost VPNIf you're interested in a powerful and free Elite Dangerous VPN, look no further than this service.
With the help of NordVPN, you can quickly eliminate Elite Dangerous stuttering problems and fix Xbox packet loss. It’s a product developed by Tefincom & Co., which provides access to more than 5,400 VPN servers in 59 countries.
What makes NordVPN an excellent Elite Dangerous VPN solution is its fast servers and extra security features designed to improve your gaming experience. It’s also great at circumventing geoblocks, especially since it has obfuscated servers to bypass any VPN blocks.
Furthermore, NordVPN has an Internet lock on standby that’s prepared to automatically switch off your VPN in case of sudden network interruptions. Plus, it can stop ads and fend off malware while you’re browsing the web.
What else you must know about NordVPN:
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Zero-logging policy
- Encrypts your traffic using OpenVPN
- A genuine Elite Dangerous VPN solution if your VPN traffic gets blocked
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
NordVPNGet rid of any Elite Dangerous lag, latency and ping issues using this superior VPN solution.
In conclusion, using a VPN for Elite Dangerous is the way to go when you’re experiencing lag spikes, high ping, latency issues, stuttering, and other connectivity issues during gameplay. Besides, you can easily improve packet loss with a VPN.
However, not everything you find on the web is a great Elite Dangerous VPN solution. If you have trouble making a decision, we suggest going with PIA since it’s the best gaming VPN, overall.
FAQ: Learn more about Elite Dangerous and VPN
- How to improve ping in Elite Dangerous?
You can use a VPN to improve ping in Elite Dangerous as well as to reduce lag.
- How do I fix ping request timed out in Elite Dangerous?
If Windows 10 is unable to ping other PCs, check your antivirus, disable IPv6, deactivate your VPN, or try something else.
- How do I connect with VPN in Elite Dangerous?
Connect to a VPN server that’s in the same region as the player who’s hosting the game server.
- Elite Dangerous not connecting with a VPN?
Try to temporarily turn off your VPN before trying to connect to Elite Dangerous again.