Endless OS is a Debian Linux-based operating system, that can be used on multiple types of devices such as personal computers, or laptops.
This operating system is developed by Endless Mobile, a company founded in 2011 with offices in San Francisco, California, and another one in Rio de Janeiro.
Endless OS is built on Linux kernel but uses even more open-source technologies, such as Chromium, GTK, Rufus GNOME (for the user interface), XOrg, and many others.
The OS can be used only with specific PC specifications. It only works for systems that use 64-bit Intel chips or similar processors like AMD or VIA.
Quick tips about Endless OS and other platforms
- How to dual-boot Endless OS and Windows 10
- How to Properly Dual-Boot Windows 10 With Another OS
- Can’t install Linux with Windows 10? Here’s what to do
- 5 best Linux compatible printers [HP, Canon, Brother]
- How to access files in Windows Subsystem for Linux
If you want to learn more about Endless OS and other open-source based operating systems, don’t hesitate to visit our Linux section.