Enpass password manager gets portable version
Enpass is a password management application you can use to save your login credit card details, credentials, and other important information securely. The application is available on all desktop and mobile platforms, including the popular Windows.
Now, the developers of the application are releasing a portable version of Enpass. Enpass Portable is now available as a desktop application, doesn’t require any installation and can be used directly from your USB flash drive.
If you are a person who uses public computers like the ones from your university or school, this application will come in handy. Since this is a portable version of the application, you will not need admin rights because you will not have to install it on that computer.
How To Use Enpass Portal Edition
- Download the Enpass Portal zip file from the internet
- Extract it on your USB flash drive
- Go to a public computer, plug in the USB flash drive and run Enpass Portal application
- Once you’re done, remove the USB flash drive
It is good to know that the Enpass Portable works on Windows OS, macOS and Linux. In other words, it doesn’t restrict you to a specific platform — always a good thing.
Have you ever used Enpass Portable application? Tell us your thoughts about it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Create password-protected notes with ZenR Notes
- Enpass password manager extension coming to Microsoft Edge
- Enpass now available as a universal Windows 10 app to help you store passwords cross-platform
Keychain is an Apple-developed password system for MacOS. Apparently, there is an issue with the keychain that users encounter when trying to access OneDrive. The […]
Tor is a free and open source browser focused on anonymous communication, but many users reported Tor Browser is already running error message. If you’re […]