ESET releases new Internet Security 10 and Smart Security Premium 10 products
ESET’s line of services is now renewed with two new products: its ESET Internet Security 10 and ESET Smart Security Premium 10.
- The first product, ESET Internet Security 10, is a product most people that use ESET services will be familiar with. Similar to Smart Security, it provides additional features such as an anti-spam filter, parental surveillance control features for those with children and firewall protection.
- There is a new module available called Home Network Protection, which scans your local network to make sure there are no weak points to be exploited. Some of the weaknesses this module looks for are out of date firmware or weak passwords. Also, all the devices currently connected will be put under Advanced SystemCare 10’s protection.
- In the past, there were risks involved with one’s webcam as some applications with access to the webcam could be used to do harm to the user. ASC 10 allows users to monitor and manage what applications have access to the webcam in a complete manner.
- Users can also use ESET Smart Security Premium 10 to manage their passwords and confidential data, as they can store them away on hard drives or USB drives for safe keeping, under the protection of an encrypted key.
That being said, ESET seems to offer top of the line protection and is ranked sixth out of 19 total protection systems according to the Real World Protection Test. You can use ESET’S premium software on operating systems Windows Vista and above.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 10 Best Registry Cleaners for Windows 10
- Norton Antivirus & Norton Internet Security BSODs get fixed in Windows 10
- Why You Can’t Use Norton Internet Security in Windows 10 Preview
Microsoft has finally started rolling out the Windows 10 May 2019 Update to the general public. As expected, this release brings a bunch of issues […]
FIFA 19 is Electronic Arts’ football simulation video game. This is the most popular football simulator game with millions of active players. Many users reported […]
From the old days of hundreds of CDs and DVDs, larger and larger hard drives, to cloud services now, gaming has grown significantly. The need […]