Expedia has officially announced a new Universal Windows 10 Application for smartphones and computers. The updated application is now optimized for Windows 10 and comes with travel tools and features that will allow you to plan and book your next vacation faster and easier than before.
According to the Expedia, the new application offers Windows 10 users a seamless and straightforward way to browse Expedia’s selection of hotels, rental cars, flights on smartphones and computers that run on the OS. Using this application, you will be able to book trips with just a few taps, which means more free time to have fun instead of looking for hours for hotels, flights and more.
The new Expedia application for Windows 10 was built on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), which means that customers on any platform will be able to take advantage of the many enhanced Expedia features now integrated improve the travel experience.
Features: Expedia UWP Windows 10 application
– The application works without issue on all smartphones and computers that run on Windows 10 OS.
– The application comes with Cortana integration, which means that you will be able to book trips by using voice commands. In addition, Cortana will give you helpful travel notifications and status updates for all the upcoming trips you’ve made via Expedia app.
– The new application is native to the Windows platforms, which means that developers are able to enhance the Expedia experience on all Windows 10 devices. In other words, we should see more updates for this application sometime in the near future.
The Expedia UWP Windows 10 application can be downloaded directly from the Windows Store free.
Speaking of travel apps, check out our top 10 Windows travel apps if you’re looking for a specialized travel app.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- UWP Remote Desktop app for Windows 10 lets you remotely connect to your computer
- Windows Store experienced 6.5 billion visits in ten months fueled by UWP apps
- Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile available for Insiders
- Expedia Hotels: Windows 8, Windows 10 Hotel Search Engine App
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.