Here’s another interesting game originally released for iOS and Android that is now available for Windows 8.1 devices as well. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff charges you with the mission of rebuilding the city of Quahog not with regular means, but with the help of your favorite Family Guy characters.
Why was the city destroyed? It’s Peter Griffin’s fault, that’s for sure! He accidentally picked a fight with a giant chicken and so the town was left to ruins. Now your mission is to transform the Family Guy characters into you allies so that they help you to rebuild the city.
The game is free to play. Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
As you advance through the game, you can unlock hilarious outfits for your characters. Dress them as if they walked on the catwalk. Also, don’t forget to unlock hundreds of brand new animations.
What was the keyword for any FG episode? Ridiculous, you say? That’s right! Well, the game lets you send your characters on ridiculous quests so that you can laugh your head off afterwards. While you’re having fun, don’t forget to stay faithful to your main mission: keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions. They’re all ready to get you!
Apart from these game features, FG: The Quest for Less Stuff brings other updates in terms of bug fixes.
Here is the list of bug fixes:
- Slow game start bug fixed.
- Users reported that the game froze while loading, this bug has also been fixed.
- Music not playing – no need to worry about that anymore.
- Other game play issues fixed.
- Crashes reported during the intro video playback on several device models. The intro video has been disabled for now, although no fix has been yet developed for this issue.
You can download the game from the Microsoft Store.