Office Insiders on the Fast Ring get “Share With Me” feature
The Insider program Microsoft has worked on for quite a while is looking quite strong since the company is continuously working on this program.
Previously, the Office team only released Slow Ring equivalent previews to Insider, but starting from August 30, 2016, testers are changed to a new Fast Ring release cycle, which comes with new features.
The Office Insiders that opt-into the Fast Ring will now be able to see a new “Share With Me” feature in the “Office File” settings. This new feature will allow users to become notified when a document is shared with collaborators. Microsoft is suggesting users who decided to join the “Fast Ring” to visit the support page for more details.
If you want to join the Office Insider Fast Level and install the first Fast build, you will need to do the followings:
- You will need to be already an Office Insider
- Make sure that you have version 16.0.7341.2021 released for Office Insider last week
- Finally, click the Update Options -> Update Now in order to install the Office Insider Fast build
After, you will notice that you are running the Officer Insider Fast Build version 16.0.7329.1000.
What are your thoughts about Office Insider? Will you join the program to check out the new features that will be added to Microsoft’s Office applications?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- New Office 2016 Insider Preview build improves Excel and Skype for Business
- Microsoft to integrate Office with Windows 10 in the future updates
- Windows 10 Preview build 14388 now available for Insiders on the Fast ring
The DNS server, short for Domain Name Server is where the management, maintenance and processing of Internet domain names take place. Or in simple terms, […]
Getting the perfect gift for FIFA fans is actually an easy job. Basically, you get them anything related to their favorite game and you’ll make […]
Microsoft added Tablet mode to Windows 10 primarily for 2-in-1 laptops and tablets, such as the Surface Pro. Tablet mode displays a start screen from […]