Microsoft has been helping companies migrate to new products coming from the software giant through adoption guides and consulting services as part of the FastTrack program. Up until recently, FastTrack was only available for the Office 365 and the Enterprise Mobility Suite. But now, Redmond has expanded the program to support Windows 10, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft Teams.
FastTrack for Windows 10 and Dynamics 365 provides the same resources and tools that FastTrack for Office 365 and EMS offers to businesses to help them adopt fresh Microsoft products. Microsoft noted that FastTrack now serves more than 4,000 new customers every month. The company is also working with thousands of international partners and clients. Microsoft said it also supported over 22,000 customers and transitioned a total of 3.7PB of customer data to date.
FastTrack for Windows 10 lets customers gain access to professionals dedicated to helping businesses navigate various Windows 10 solutions. Through the program, companies will be able to plan their rollout for Windows 10 subscriptions at their disposal.
Clients can also use FastTrack for Dynamics 365 to receive guidance on how to accomplish successful rollouts. The program provides ways to assist new users and expand capabilities. Meanwhile, new FastTrack resources for Microsoft Teams comprise a new scenario, awareness kit, Productivity Library cards, remote onboarding, and user adoption tools. These resources are now available in advance of the release of the Teams workspace.
Microsoft said FastTrack helps customers plan each phase of the adoption lifecycle, namely:
- Envision. Through fasttrack.microsoft.com, Microsoft provides tools to help businesses identify resources for deployment. Customers can evaluate their deployment using these resources to ensure a fluid transition.
- Onboard. You can then request engagement from a certified partner who will help you develop a plan for Windows 10. Microsoft recommends that organizations include Office 365 Pro Plus along with their Windows 10 deployment in order to keep a secure and productive computing experience.
- Drive value. Microsoft aims to help customers understand the benefits of working using modern tools and to drive adoption through a set of best practices, guidance, and resources on Windows 10 adoption.
Microsoft launched FastTrack more than a year ago as a one-stop shop for businesses to adopt Office 365. Companies have been using the service to assess their Windows 10 deployment and upgrade efforts.
Eligible clients can now request onboarding support through a certified Microsoft partner or Microsoft account team at the FastTrack site.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Office 365 has now 85 million commercial subscriptions
- Windows 10 Creators Update and Office 365 get many new accessibility features
- Microsoft gives Office 365 users until March 1 to cut their OneDrive storage