FedEx Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. It is an American global courier delivery service, with offices on all continents.
It was founded in 1971 by Frederick W. Smith in Little Rock, Arkansas. The initial name was Federal Express Corporation, used from 1973 until 2000.
FedEx is a syllabic abbreviation of the original company’s name. Nowadays, the corporation has over 600 000 employees all over the world.
You can use their website to track your deliveries, to send a package in almost any country, or to request help and support regarding an issue.
Quick tips about FedEx delivery issues
- How to check FedEx claim status [Quick Guide]
- FedEx tracking number isn’t found? Here’s what you can do
- FedEx Delivery Manager not working? Try these easy solutions
- SOLVED: FedEx shipping stuck on Label has been created
- What to do if FedEx package status is not due for delivery?
If you want to discover more about the company or you have other problems with your deliveries, don’t hesitate to check our dedicated FedEx Issues section.