Microsoft released new updates for the Feedback Hub and Xbox App for Windows 10 devices. We haven’t come across any official changelogs, but it is clear that the updates addressed a few a few bugs and implemented some performance improvements.
The Feedback Hub was bumped up to version 1.3.1611.0, while the Xbox App was pushed to version 15.18.14017.00000.
Here’s the changelog for the previous version of the Xbox App:
- Quick access to friends, parties, messages, and notifications
- Trending on Xbox Live
- Quickly resize the app to be compact
- Performance and bug fixes
Microsoft wants every Windows 10 user to leave feedback, which is why the Feedback Hub is no longer exclusive to Insiders. Furthermore, in an attempt to get users to use the Feedback Hub app more frequently, the software giant released a feature known as Feedback Hub Quests.
Have you come across any differences with the updates for these apps? Let us know in the comments below!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Xbox app keeps closing on Windows 10
- Microsoft to integrate People app with Xbox app in Windows 10
- Microsoft Brings new Social features to Xbox App on Windows 10