Final Fantasy XV day-one patch content: Here’s what it brings
Final Fantasy XV Crown Update content
- Drop-kick action added for Daggers after you throw them at a distance
- Backward warp when using magic at close range
Wait Mode changes:
- Faster Libra scan speed
- Wait Mode gauge restoration
- Surprise Attack with warp strike
- Final Blow with warp strike
Critical HP indicator
- When Noctis falls into critical HP, meaning lower than 25%, a red filter will cover the entire screen.
- You can whistle to attract enemies, but they won’t necessarily appear.
MP Burst changes
- Noctis will no longer stagger when performing an MP Burst
- Trying to warp in MP Burst will still stagger Noctis
Warping outside of combat & Music Player
- Warping is now available outside of combat. The Music Player is available even when you’re not in the Regalia. However, the combat music will override the Music Player.
Archives Menu added
- The Archives menu allows gamers to view Prompto’s Photos. Dishes are also available, more specifically, Ignis’ recipes. The Fishes option details the fish caught by Noctis.
New Regalia features
- When you access the menu for the Regalia while driving, this will no longer pause the trip.
Scenes from Kingsglaive and Omen Trailer
- The update also brings scenes from both the Kingsglaive and Omen Trailer.
Other bug fixes:
- Various bug fixes
- Camera adjustments in narrow places
- Menu improvements
- City scenario improvements
- Leviathan battle adjustments.
Unfortunately, the day-one patch doesn’t solve all of the bugs present in Final Fantasy XV. Many technical issues still affect gamers, limiting their gaming experience.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Watch Dogs 2 PC issues: low FPS rate, game crashes, and more
- Top 10 best Kickstarter games to play
- 10 best survival horror games for PC
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]