Mozilla Firefox – commonly known simply as Firefox – is an open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary, the Mozilla Corporation.
Firefox is currently available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems, along with Firefox for Android (formerly Firefox for mobile).
These versions use the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current web standards. An additional version, Firefox for iOS, was released in late 2015.
However, this one doesn’t use Gecko due to Apple’s restrictions limiting third-party web browsers to the WebKit-based layout engine built into iOS.
How to easily solve common Mozilla Firefox issues
- Firefox is not responding: How to fix this issue in Windows 10
- Having Firefox issues? Here’s how to fix them for good
- FIX: Firefox had a problem and crashed in Windows 10
- Firefox prevented this site from opening a pop-up window
- Video format or MIME type is not supported error in Firefox
Assuming that’s your browser of choice in spite of any encountered issues, feel free to bookmark this Firefox Hub for further guidance.