Fitbit had recently launched a new universal app for Windows 10 users, after it has been available for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users for quite a while. And now it is being updated with support for Windows 10 Mobile, as well.
The official Windows 10 Fitbit app has been updated for Windows 10 Mobile users, as well, so you can now enjoy its all-new interface and structure.
Recently Fitbit was updated with newer Live Tile functionality as well as improved responsive design for windowed app support. A recent update released to the app has pushed all these new features to Windows 10 Mobile users, as well.
Tristan Rice, product manager at Fitbit, has confirmed on Twitter that these recent changes are indeed coming to Windows 10 Mobile users. Although we see on its description that it works on both PC and mobile devices, it isn’t yet described as a Windows Universal app.
Here’s how the changelog looks for the last detailed version on the Windows Store:
- Challenges updated – new Challenges Tab Design: we’ve updated the look of Challenges to make it easier to see your active challenges and create new ones. Not sure how to begin with Challenges? We’ve got a new introduction to get you started. Invite friends to join Fitbit when you create a Challenge
- Battery Charging – receive a notification when your Charge, Charge HR, or Surge is fully charged
- All Day Sync Improvements (Windows 10 Only) – we’ve got a much improved background process. All Day Sync should be significantly more stable and provide a better user experience
- Bluetooth Improvements – (Windows 10 Insiders Only, coming soon to official Windows release) – Windows 10 can now automatically pair devices during setup. Updates to pairing and syncing between Windows and Fitbit trackers
- General – Design refinements. Performance improvements and general fixes. Feels faster.