Syberia 3 is a very interesting game that immerses players into a world full of mystery. The game opens with the scene where Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe. Both must now find a way to continue their journey, and they decide to join forces and race against their common enemies, as well as unexpected obstacles.
Syberia 3 was only recently launched, but players have already listed a series of annoying bugs affecting the game. As a quick reminder, the most common Syberia 3 issues include: FPS drops, sound issues, mouse and controller issues, and more.
The good news is that the upcoming Syberia 3 update will fix many of these bugs. Microids has not yet revealed the exact release date of this patch, but it should land pretty soon.
Syberia 3 update
Here is what Syberia 3’s developers said about the upcoming patch:
“Hello Syberia community. First of all thank you for your support and feedbacks ; both negative and positive. We are really happy to see that Syberia community is so strong. […] There is a lot of message and we are reading all of them and take all into account in order to provide you with updates.
We are currently working hard to deliver a patch as soon as possible that will help you to improve your game experience. Here is the list of the known issues we are working on.
- Controls: we are improving control on keyboard/mouse and compatibility with most gamepad controllers.
- Russian and Chinese
- Fonts are too small
- Voice over and sound issues
- Save game issue: some of you have issue loading previous save. Currently the only known tip is to start a new game and load the previous save.
- Material compatibility.
- Mac optimization”
What other bug fixes and improvements would you like to see in the upcoming update?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Creators Update enables Game DVR by default and causes game issues
- How to fix game crashes and other issues on Windows 10 Creators Update
- Fix: Gamepad not recognized in Windows 10