Download the latest Vanquish update to fix FPS issues on PC
Vanquish was released for the PC last week after being a console exclusive for almost seven years, but unfortunately came with a nasty frame rate issue that resulted in players taking double damage when running their games at 60 frames per second. While frame rate related bugs on PC games are not something out of the ordinary, at least Vanquish players won’t have to wait for a full year to see the bug fixed: Sega has already pushed out an update to fix the issue.
The update recently passed Q&A and is now live. Hopefully, it won’t bring along some new bugs and other unwanted effects. Still, let’s be optimistic and hope it works flawlessly.
Get the beta update for fixing some known issues
Here is the changelog for this update:
- Fixed an issue with invincibility frame timing (which sometimes allowed the player to get hit more frequently at higher frame rates).
- Fixed an issue with health regeneration at higher frame rates.
- Fixed an issue when resetting to default on the options menu.
- Fixed an issue with video cutscenes skipping early for some players.
- Fixed an animation issue when sliding backwards and aiming using keyboard and mouse.
- Adjusted cutscene audio volume.
For more information, check out Sega’s community thread.
Unfortunately, the patch failed to fix the FPS issue for some players.
The Framerate Bugs are STILL not fixed.
If the camera moves during the gameplay in order to show you something, the movement happens to be quicker on higher framerate.
Even after the patch.
Not only that, but the damage you receive is STILL bound to the framerate […]
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Vanquish game bugs: black screen, mouse and keyboard issues, and more
- Top 20 Xbox One games under $10
- Here are the PC system requirements for Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]