FlatOut 4: Insanity is finally here. After a disastrous third installment of the franchise, players hoped to get a game worth its two predecessors. Unfortunately, we can’t say they’ll be delighted. Judging from the earliest reviews found on the FlatOut 4 Windows Store page, there are a lot of things missing from the game.
The majority of discussions concern FlatOut’s online multiplayer mode: some players miss online stunts, some players think there aren’t enough players online, and so on.
Here are some of the negative reviews on FlatOut 4’s Windows Store page:
- “The best part of this game is the career mode theres never anyone online and when there is no full lobbys i think its a quick money maker its not worth £40.”
- “There so many things wrong with this game . Its a complete downgrade from the last Flatout . YES you can have fun BUT Where is the ONLINE STUNTS ?? The nitro system is screwed up . Not able to join lobbys allready racing . Whats there is great FUN but whats missing is CRIMINAL!!!”
- “Bought this game souly to play the mini games online with my friends, low and behold I CANT they have left the best bit out.”
- “What I like and dont like? Ilike FlatOut.. the original based on damage and destruction. I dont like FlatOut 4 and its dated arcade style racing.”
What do you think about the new FlatOut game? Is it worth the price? Let us know in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Astroneer’s latest update brings performance and save file improvements
- Ghost Recon Wildlands: How to skip all the intro videos
- Gears of War 4 weapon tuning changes delayed until April
- NieR Automata issues: game crashes, freezes, save file missing, and more
- 2K’s Steam publisher sale offers discounts of up to 85% this weekend