Flipboard just updated its Windows 10 app with the option to sign in with a Google Plus account. Support for Google’s social media site will allow users with profiles on this network to quickly log in to Flipboard simply by entering their Google Plus login credentials.
Besides the option to log in with your Google Plus account, the latest update for Flipboard also brings some bug fixes and performance improvements as well as push notifications.
To download the update, go to the Windows Store on your Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile device, and check for updates. Once done, you’ll be able to log in with your Google Plus account.
Here’s the full changelog of the most recent Flipoard for Windows 10 update:
- Now use Google+ SSO to sign into your Flipboard account on Windows 10 devices—we’ll log you in with all your preferences so you have everything you’ve already saved ready for you to enjoy.
- Get the latest stories right on your home screen with Flipboard’s Live Tile now compatible with Windows 10.
- Never miss the day’s stories from Flipboard with push notifications now available.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Flipboard was one of the first apps in the Windows 10 Store. Microsoft even advertises it in Windows 10’s Start Menu as a programmable tile.
You can download the updated version of Flipboard for Windows 10 from the Windows Store for free.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 IoT app brings support for networked 3D printers
- Microsoft’s Health app now available for Surface and Windows 10 PC
- Here’s why Microsoft decided to release the Convenience Rollup for Windows 7
- Netflix launches Fast.com, a new internet connection speed testing tool
- Windows 10 Dropbox app now allows for video casting