Forza Horizon 3 received a new extension that prepares the game for the winter season. Titled Blizzard Mountain, the expansion brings the hardship of winter to Forza Horizon 3, with levels of snow, ice, extreme elevations and blizzards that challenge even the best players.
Blizzard Mountain lets players explore snowy mountain settings in seven new vehicles. Brand new race events specifically designed for harsh mountain racing will put your driving skills to the test as well.
You can get the Blizzard Mountain expansion separately or as part of the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass which brings you two expansions for $34.99.
Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain steps up the game
This brand-new campaign challenges players to compete in a series of thrilling events with the ultimate goal of becoming the King of the Mountain. With more than 50 new events and challenges to compete in, the expansion tests drivers’ skills across extreme weather and brand new race types, including Hill Climb, Descent and Blizzard race events. In addition, players will be able to take part in new Bucket List Blueprint and Rivals events, as well as earn 28 new Xbox Live Achievements worth 500 Gamerscore points.
New areas like the extreme sports snow park and a massive frozen lake make this the ultimate snowy playground for players’ favorite vehicles. In addition, players will find bonus boards to smash, beauty spots to enjoy, and a brand new hidden Barn Find vehicle.
The Blizzard Mountain expansion also brings 7 new vehicles:
- 2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX
- 1966 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck
- 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4
- 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B
- 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
- 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
- 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Forza Horizon 3 is plagued by issues on Xbox One
- Fix: Forza Horizon 3 crashes when paused on Xbox One
- Fix: Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Windows 10