Forza Horizon 3 patch is available: download it!
The first patch for Forza Horizon 3 is available for download. The update brings a series of fixes and improvements for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game.
Thanks to this patch, the most annoying Forza Horizon 3 issues are now fixed, and the gaming experience will be visibly improved. Issues such as low FPS rate, stability problems, and missing Warthog or wheel bugs will be history as soon as you install this patch.
Forza Horizon 3 patch content
Forza Horizon 3 fixes and improvements for Windows 10
- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations
- Improved stability on Windows 10
- Disable mouse move detection while driving
- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made
- Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
- Steering wheel sensitivity
- Invert Force Feedback
- Centre spring scale
- Damping scale
- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players.
Forza Horizon 3 wheel improvements
- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied
- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10
- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels
- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants
- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully.
Forza Horizon 3 general improvements
- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts
- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear
- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)
- Various content fixes for cars.
As you can see, not every issue affecting Forza Horizon 3 has been fixed, but the most severe bugs should be history now. A new patch should soon be available as Turn 10 confirmed its team is currently investigating force feedback and wheel support issues as well as general stability and performance bugs.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Forza Horizon 3 is plagued by issues on Xbox One
- Fix: Forza Horizon 3 crashes when paused on Xbox One
- Forza Horizon 3 download issues reported on Windows 10 PC
Today Microsoft released a new Windows 10 19H2 build for a subset of lucky Windows insiders in the Slow ring. It’s not really new, because […]
Windows 10 May update packs a lot of changes. Some of them are visual, other are performance or security related. It’s already a known fact […]
Intel Optane memory is a smart technology that keeps track of your frequently used apps, documents, pictures, and videos and remembers them after shutdown. This […]