FreeCharge is finally an UWP application and is available for devices running Windows 10 Mobile. The company behind the app finally made the announcement that it released a major update for the FreeCharge version on Windows 10 and added new features to both PCs and Mobile devices versions.
First, FreeCharge now supports live tiles, which means that you will get details about current balance on your Windows 10 Start Screen and receive the latest offers from the company. The company didn’t stop there: Its application now supports Cortana voice commands, too.
FreeCharge Update: What’s New?
- Dedicated section for offers which showcase cashback for recharges, bill and merchant payments
- Voice and text command recharges powered by deep Cortana integration. Just say the words!
- Live Tile – Get wallet balance, FreeCharge offers and recent transaction summary all on your home screen
- Split Bill- Split bills with your friends and keep the awkward conversations away
- Merchant on boarding – Now become a merchant on FreeCharge platform and start accepting payments seamlessly
- Make digital payment to our 50,000+ base of merchants by scanning their QR Code
- With the reminder service you will never miss a bill due date again.
- Improved recharge, bill payment and transaction history interface.
The latest FreeCharge for Windows 10 can be now downloaded directly from the Windows Store. Keep in mind that you can install it on both your PC and Mobile handset.
Have you installed the latest version of FreeCharge? Tell us your thoughts about the new features that the latest version of the application has brought!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Freecharge digital wallet app available now for Windows 10
- Cortana updates available to certain Windows 10 users in latest builds
- VLC now available to download on Windows Store for Xbox One