There’s a digital wallet service out there known as Freecharge, and the company behind it decided to launch the official native app for Windows 10 PCs. The mobile client should be ready by next month, though we are not certain if it will be compatible with the UWP.
The app comes with Cortana integration, an adaptive layout, and support for Live Tiles. With Cortana integration, users can make payments or just recharge the wallet using their voice.
Here’s everything you should expect from the Freecharge app:
- The fastest payment experience: complete your recharge & bill payment experiences in less than 10 seconds.
- Pay or add cash to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and others.
- View tariff plans on full talk time, top up, 3G and 2G data recharge on all major prepaid mobile operators in India.
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience.
- 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands.
- Saved cards, address and personal details for faster payment experience on FreeCharge, Snapdeal and other merchants.
- All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign and PCI-DSS.
- Login using your Google+ or Facebook accounts and enjoy the best recharge experience ever.
- Now your account credentials work on both FreeCharge and Snapdeal.
- Amazing discounts and cashbacks on all types of transactions
- Mobile recharge, bill payment, recharge and utility payments.
If you’re interested in using Freecharge, then visit this Windows Store link to download the app. It is free of charge and will never cost you a dime. Just make sure no one else have access to your mobile phone in order to protect your hard earned cash.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Key classic Windows apps now available on the Windows Store
- Microsoft finally fixes Windows Store ‘ Check for Updates’ bug
- Microsoft giving away free episode of Thirteen via Windows Store