Fujitsu Launches New Stylistic 10-inch and 8-inch Windows Tablets
Fujitsu will renew its tablet army this month by adding the interesting STYLISTIC Q555 and Q335 tablets to the troops. The new tablets come with a 10.1-inch, respectively 8-inch display and have been especially designed for business use.
Although designed for the business world, Q335 does not impress anyone in terms of specs. It could be classified as an average tablet. The slate is powered by a quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F, clocked at 1.83 GHz and RAM is at 2 GB. The display size is indeed a plus, the 8-inch screen offering a 1280×800 WXGA resolution . Q335 incorporates two cameras, but their characteristics will definitely disappoint users: the rear camera offers a 5 MP resolution, while the front camera has only a 1.26 MP resolution. The internal storage is limited, only 64 GB are available.
However, the Trusted Platform Module is embedded, adding a useful feature for business use. The capacitive stylus allows users to rapidly write down notes, so you can scribble down important information during a conference.
STYLISTIC Q335 comes with two Windows 8.1 version: you can buy the Windows 8.1 with Bing, plus a one year Microsoft Office 365 subscription version, or the Windows 8.1 Pro version.
STYLISTIC Q335 in short:
- 8″-inch to size fit in one hand, weighs less than 1 lb.
- Optional add-ons like the hand strap, shoulder strap, and Bluetooth® keyboard.
- Optional Folio Cover or TPU Case.
- Expansion available using integrated microHDMI, microUSB, microSD ports plus optional adapter cables:
– USB conversion cable (microUSB to USB)
– VGA conversion adapter (microHDMI to VGA)
– LAN Conversion cable (microUSB to LAN)
- Quad-core Atom™ performance (Intel® Atom™ Z3735F processor, 2M Cache, up to 1.83 GHz)
- 802.11 BGN WLAN with Bluetooth® v4
- 1.26 MP Front Camera, 5 MP Back Camera
- Embedded TPM
- 2-cell, 20 Wh battery
- 1 year International Limited Warranty
- Battery Life: up to 9.5 hours
The Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q555 features a 10.1-inch WUXGA display that supports pen input, the latest Near Field Communication technology, a smart card reader, all that weighing only 1.47 pounds (0.6 kilos).
However, no exact launch data has been announced, although it is expected the slates will land somewhere in mid-January, so in a few days time. As for the price tag, the company hasn’t revealed any details, but the price should vary depending on the model and the configuration.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]