Full Mojo Rampage to be released for Xbox One before the end of June
Full Mojo Rampage is a rogue-like game developed and published by Over The Top Games. While the game was released for Windows PC back in 2014, it seems that it’s finally making its way to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles.
The action takes place in the shoes of a mystical Loa apprentice, using items and magical abilities in clear randomly generated levels.
Features of Full Mojo Rampage:
– Ability to battle through some challenging and strange levels using rogue-like action RPG style gameplay;
– Team with up to 4 players on your console and fight your way to even harder levels that will contain some enhanced visuals, new content and new gameplay adjustments based on the player’s skill;
– Ability to play solo or in co-op in order to complete multiple game modes such as Endless Mode, Survival Mode, Daily Quests, Campaign;
– Ability to play with up to 8 players, but we remind you that you will be limited to 4 players per console;
– Gain upgrades and more power via earned gold and experience (these upgrades will persist after death).
If you are interested in playing this awesome game on your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console, it will be available starting June 28, 2016. Check out some multiplayer gameplay below:.
What are your thoughts about Full Mojo Rampage? Will you purchase it once it’s available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Asus GX800 is the most powerful Windows 10 gaming laptop
- The Banner Saga 2 coming to Xbox One, what the first trailer
- Dead Island series gets Definitive Edition re-release for Xbox One
While the winter arrives with the joy of Christmas, it also brings the freezing weather along. Of course, there’s the fireplace to warm you up, […]
Recent comments on Reddit would suggest that Microsoft is still not playing the game when it comes to collecting data on its users. This is […]
So, you’re still looking for a nice Christmas present for your best friend? Well, if he/she is also a dog lover, look no further. In […]