The Garmin Connect Mobile app for Windows 10 was released on the Windows Store at the end of last year. Since then, it has been updated a few times but generally hasn’t received any important new features.
Now, version 1.3 has been rolled out and it seem to be a big one sporting many new features. So, if you have a Garmin fitness device synched to your Windows 10 system, you definitely need to make sure you’re running the latest version: 126.96.36.199.
Garmin Connect Mobile app for Windows 10 updated
While the app comes with a regular sync option, it also allows uploads to the cloud by syncing with a user’s device via Bluetooth. Here’s how the current changelog looks and what new features it brings:
- LiveTrack: Let others view your activity using their web browser
- Segments: View your Garmin or Strava segments
- Courses: View and search for Garmin courses created on Garmin Connect
- Gear: Track your gear with activities
- Workouts: View workouts created on Garmin Connect
- Added support for Garmin Index Scale
- Added weight views for users entering weight manually or via the Garmin Index Scale
The app looks very clean and sleek on all kind of devices according to feedback coming from users. If you don’t have it yet, go ahead and download it from the Windows Store.
When it comes to fitness tracking devices, Fitbit is king of the hill, but Garmin is still a veteran in this segment and still makes some great products.
What do you think? What’s your take on the app and products coming from Garmin?