GoW 4 fans request TC to leave all game packs in the Store
The Coalition regularly rolls out various GoW 4 packs allowing gamers to enhance their character and skin collections. For example, the current Luchador Oscar Pack adds a Mexican touch to the game, featuring three different Oscar variants to collect, as well as 14 new weapon skins.
The only catch with these packs is that players have just 6 days to get their hands on one, a time limit players would rather see be done away with.
GoW 4 packs should be available permanently
GoW 4 players feel they are being forced to play which this ruins the gaming experience for them. Playing GoW 4 is no longer fun because there is always pressure to accumulate credits in time. As a result, gamers give up playing different game modes such as Horde and end up playing KOTH instead.
[…] it isn’t fun because you know you only have a limited time to even get a chance at what you want. I usually like to play a variety of game modes and horde. Now when there are these limited time packs, I just end up grinding KOTH for ages to rack up credits and it feels like a chore to play.
Moreover, many players miss out on most of the content because TC releases the packs at times when they’re busy. And the worst part is that there are also various connection errors that prevent gamers from joining matches. Last week, error 0x00000d1c ruined the plans of thousands of players just when TC had launched the Onyx Gold Pack. Also, by putting the GoW 4 packs permanently in the Store, new players can also get their hands on them.
Other suggestions that players put forward include:
- TC should strike a compromise and include characters as craftables only after their exclusive time pack is up.
- Players thinks that TC releases the packs with little to no warning. As a result, it should announce them way earlier.
- Limited time gear should be available only on seasonal events.
- TC should reduce the chances of players getting duplicate packs.
What’s your stance on the ideas listed above?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Dizzy comes back to Gears of War 4, more legacy characters coming soon
- Gears of War 4 to support crossplay by the end of January
- The Coalition declares war on Gears of War 4 quitters with more punitive measures
Azure AD Join is a popular service, but many users reported Something went wrong error in Azure AD Join. This error can cause a variety […]
Memory dump files, otherwise crash dumps, are system files saved during blue screen crashes. When a BSOD error message appears, Windows saves a copy of […]
Can’t enjoy the Netflix app on your Windows 10 PC due to There was a problem connecting to Netflix error? Worry not, we got solutions […]